The storm before the calm

The raging wind whipped up the rain and battered our bure, even the insects took refuge indoors! It was a pleasant shock to have a praying mantis fly in, land on my hand and turn it's eyes my way with a look that said 'let me have 5 minutes, I'm knackered flying about out there'.

Fortunately Tomas span away from the mainland and spared us it's wrath. In fact it raced away sucking the rain clouds along with it, leaving us with the calm AFTER the storm!

Quite surreal really, it's very hot, there's no breeze at all and Tomas feels like a fast fading dream.

Location:Fiji

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Well your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, choice look forward in the direction of more cognate articles without delay as its united of my pick question to read.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.