In the Money

We leave the outlook lodge this morning (if your ever in jo'berg stay here!) and fly to tanzania. The moment we land we're millionaires, I hold a 500 shilling note in my hand adorned with pictures of impressive buildings and a majestic rhino, it's worth 20 pence. we check into The Holiday Inn.

I wash my boxers and socks and hang them to dry from the balcony, tomorrow we jump on a 12 seater plane to selous safari camp, our future king and his boys stayed recently. I wonder if they hung their smalls out to dry here?
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I have sent your Great Uncle Marsghall in Cape Town your blogsite and he is now tracking your holiday and comments and he is chuffed to bits with it, However he says he has taken umbrage about your saltycrax ??? comments. he says don't knock em till you've tried them especially with cheese????
    On your next blog if you can give him and saltycrax a mention he would be over the moon you sound as though you're still having fun Mum and I have been looking at your future ports of call and they look as though you have more fun to have Luv Mum and Dad